Calling all Aqua-fitness, Aqua-natal, Swim Teachers and Swim Schools! Do you want to add a new innovative program to your timetable? PABA can be the answer!!!
Our next PABA (parent and baby aquafit) workshop is now available to book on to! Being held at The Best Western Hotel Royale, Bournemouth on Monday the 28th of October 2019.
Here are some of the wonderful benefits listed below:
- Exercise for new parents can help elevate the symptoms of PND, Baby combines moderated exercises with sensory swimming techniques.
- PABA is so much fun safe and very beneficial for parent & child. Its also new and innovative and can generate a secondary income for aqua and swim teachers.
- Aquafit teachers can receive a bursary refund from EMDUK when attending the PABA workshop
- Social benefits working out with other like minded people is a good motivational factor. Body weight issues are important to postnatal women and exercising in a homogenous group helps to reduce self-consciousness. This program also offers a social outlet for parents to meet other parents with young children, commonly cited as a valuable experience for new parents
- Benefits for Babies, water is a great equaliser for babies and they can achieve some level of independence before they can crawl. The water provides support and they love the fun and freedom of the whole experience.
- Physical benefits for Parents – Aqua Aerobics is an excellent method of exercise which improves the fitness of the heart and lungs, tones the body and can help to loose weight. It is an ideal form of postpartum exercise as it is kinder to joints and the water supports some of the extra pregnancy weight.
- More importantly, the classes will:
.Provide water safety training
.Build water confidence
.Teach basic breathing exercises
.Provide some of the basic foundations of swimming
For more information on our workshop please contact our office on firstname.lastname@example.org